Are you aged between 7 and 70? Do you want to learn to play bass guitar for pleasure, to improve a specific style or a particular technique, study grades or study music at university?
Do you want to:
- How to learn to play bass guitar?
- Improve your technique and playing?
- Improve your music theory and knowledge?
- Play along with your favourite songs or the latest hits?
- Get help writing bass lines for your band’s songs?
Learning bass guitar
Terry will help you with:
- Left and right hand technique, such as slap and pop, chords and tapping
- Different styles such as rock, pop, funk, punk and jazz
- Ear training and improvisation
- Composing and arranging
- Music theory, chords and scales
- Sight reading
- Preparation for grades and music exams
Private bass guitar lessons
Terry Blyth will help you learn bass guitar. A fully qualified professional bass teacher with plenty of patience, he offers one-to-one lessons to people of all ages and abilities either from his home in Walton on Thames in Surrey or online via Skype or FaceTime.
Each lesson is tailored for each individual student’s needs ensuring the lesson is not only challenging but, more importantly, taught in a relaxing and fun atmosphere.
If you want to learn to play the bass guitar then find out more:
Contact bass guitar tutor Terry Blyth via the website or on 07812 073495.